In an era where digital agencies are looking out for pretty faces, INCOMSOL is trying to optimize growth through online platforms
INCOMSOL is best at doing:
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Listening
- Analytics and Reporting
- PR Development
- Content Development
Our digital design team plays an important role in understanding the philosophy of our client before working on the design. This team prepares the idea of a digital footprint.
An effective website not only attracts new clients but also plays a vital role in the acquisition and retention of new customers.
INCOMSOL follows Website Development Life Cycle to develop the client's website. Those steps include:
- Gathering Information: Purpose, Main Goals, and Target Audience.
- Planning: Sitemap and Wireframe Creation.
- Design: Page Layouts, Review, and Approval Cycle.
- Content Writing and Assembly.
- Testing, Review, and Launch.
- Maintenance: Opinion Monitoring and Regular Updating.
Our competent video production team always fuels the digital campaign with its excellent video making and processing skills. They are experts in creating hype through snippets and by pulling large crowds on social media and during the line campaigns. Our team manages several sub-departments such as:
- Corporate Videos
- Corporate event videos
- Product videos
- Event Videos
- Internet video promos
INCOMSOL uses its vast network of journalists, bloggers, influencers, and online press releases to gain high-quality backlinks. We keep on improving search engine optimization to get back more social media mentions. We also conduct bloggers event to get good written and video material from bloggers.
Print and Branding:
INCOMSOL is equipped with providing the best-printed material and labor to execute branding tasks. Whether its flex or vinyl, we do printing from making boxes to giveaways. Everything is made in line with the digital strategy and according to the plan.
Social Media Platforms:
We will be managing Facebook (largest Social Media platform) and Instagram (platform with the highest user engagement) as active engagement platforms. While YouTube will be used as a passive engagement platform for hosting video content. Instagram compliment Facebook posts side by side increasing the reach.
It’s important for any business to have a strategy wherever they are communicating. Social Media is a very dynamic communication touch-point, where the platforms and trends change rapidly.
To cater to the dynamic nature of Social Media we will be providing a quarterly social media strategy covering the following:
- Communication and campaign ideas in the form of a calendar of activities
- Media strategy for driving relevant traffic to the social media assets and also to increase the users on all touchpoints
Copy Writing & Designing:
In today’s world of advertising “Content is King”. Quality content is created by combining good copywriting with great execution, in terms of design/animation/video.
Our scope of work covers the following:
- Writing and designing (mix of static images, gifs & animations) of 5 posts per week for Facebook. 1-2 cover photos per month or based on campaigns/promotions
- Similarly 5 posts per week will be created for Instagram. Some of the imagery may be adapted from Facebook content to keep the communication same across platforms
- Copy writing and designing of Ads – Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Facebook App install ads, Facebook carousel Ads, Facebook Click to Website Ads, etc.
INCOMSOL considers community management to be a very important component of any business’s Social Media presence and thus have a separate department for it.
INCOMSOL cover the following under our community management scope of work:
- Community management and query reporting during business hours.
- We maintain a response rate of +90% on both Facebook and Instagram
Analytics & Reporting:
It is important to calculate return over investment (ROI) of every marketing/advertising initiative. To calculate the ROI of Social Media we provide analytical reports tracking/measuring the set KPIs
Our scope of work does cover the following reports:
Monthly reports to track the health of Digital and Social Media assets. It will include the following:
- App users behavior and growth analysis
- Growth/Traffic/Reach of FB page or Instagram
- Engagement on FB page or Instagram
- Best performing content
- Media spend analysis
- Community analysis including sentiment report
Campaign reports covering all the aspects of the monthly report pertinent to the campaign. These reports will be shared at the end of each campaign